Get Certified at RIPE 84
You can take a RIPE NCC Certified Professionals exam at RIPE 84 (16-20 May). A dedicated exam room equipped with a laptop will be available at the meeting venue. You can choose to take any of our three exams:
- RIPE Database Associate
- IPv6 Fundamentals – Analyst
- IPv6 Security Expert
Book a slot at RIPE 84
- You need to register in advance to take an exam at RIPE 84.
- Exam slots are available on first-come, first-served basis.
- Exams can be scheduled to begin between 9:00 – 17:00 (UTC+2) on from Monday, 16 May until Thursday, 19 May and from 9:00 – 11:00 (UTC+2) on Friday, 20 May.
- Each exam takes a maximum of 60 minutes, with an additional 15 minutes required for checks prior to the exam.
- You need have a government-issued photo ID document with you.
RIPE NCC Certified Professionals Class Photo!
Thursday, 19 May
Lunch Break: 13:30 – 14:00 UTC+2
Where: Meet at the Registration desk, wearing your RIPE NCC Certified Professionals tshirt/hoodie.
Please collect your t-shirt/hoodie from the RIPE NCC Certified Professionals desk outside the Main Room before the photo!
Pick up your swag from the RIPE NCC Certified Professionals desk and get photographed in the “class photo” with your fellow Certified Professionals.
You’ve put in the hard work and you deserve to be celebrated for it. If you’re already a RIPE NCC Certified Professional, or if you earn your badge at RIPE 84, we’ll be delighted to hand over your t-shirt or hoodie on Thursday prior to the Class Photo! Use the link above to share your details so that we have merch ready for you!
Get in touch
Have a question about exams? Reach out to the exams team on exams [at] ripe [dot] net.